The art of putting the ball into the goal.
- Shooting is basically a choice between power and accuracy.
- Shooting requires trunk rotation.
- Arm extension will give power on the shot.
- Pulling the bottom hand adds snap to the shot and makes goalie hard to follow.
- Distance between hands determine the balance between power and accuracy, the further apart the more accurate while the closer together the more powerful.
- The best area to aim for is the off hip-side of the goalie.
- Distance from the goal decides balance among force, quickness and accuracy.